Today I had an epiphany. I think I’ve discovered the key to making it big as a writer. It’s more than about luck, talent, and who you know.
The key to making it big as a writer is hidden within the five muses.
- Art (any medium, such as painting, sculpture, etc)
- Poetry (any style, any form)
- Music (beauty within the music, and performing the music)
- Mathematics (patterns within numbers, knowledge of quantum mechanics)
- Knowledge of the metaphysical (paranormal, psychic phenomena, New Age, etc)
I will be spending the next few years testing this theory. I will post, any findings.
I think that everyone (who has a passion for the profession, and puts the effort into it) deserves to succeed. Why should only a few people hoard the glory? There is so much wasted talent out there.